Personal Injury Attorney in New Jersey
At Cillick and Smith, we understand the circumstances that can arise from accidents and all types of personal injury. When you’ve been seriously injured, you deserve to have a skilled attorney on your side. From traffic accidents to serious injuries, our attorneys are here to help.
Personal Injury Cases handled:
- Car accidents: A prompt investigation is important to discovering the cause of an accident and determining serious injuries
- Drunk driving accidents: Timing is important in an accident involving a driver in a DWI/DUI case
- Truck and bus accidents: Commercial vehicle accidents can have complex insurance issues to resolve
- Motorcycle accidents: Without sufficient evidence, police, insurance companies and juries assume that the motorcyclists are at fault. However, without a detailed investigation, this should not be the case.
- Pedestrian accidents: We can help you obtain compensation after a crosswalk accident or any type of pedestrian accident.
- Boating accidents: Our law firm has helped boating accident victims throughout the state.
- Defective products: Sometimes the vehicle involved in a car or boating accident could be defective.
- Slip-and-fall: If you’ve suffered an injury in an ice/snow accident or other premises accident, we can evaluate your case.
- Dog bites: Listen carefully to the advice of a health specialist. Do not settle a dog bite case until you have a clear idea of the prognosis.
- Construction accidents: You may eligible for a third-party liability claim in addition to a workers’ compensation case after a workplace accident at a building site. This is also true of any type of on-the-job injury.
- Spinal cord injury: You can seek compensation for medical treatment, rehabilitation and personal care long term after a serious accident.
- Burn injury: It’s best to wait before settling a burn injury claim. Some cases require plastic surgery at a later time, so talk to a lawyer to learn how to get your medical bills paid now as well as plan for the future.
- Wrongful death: Next of kin gratefully turn to Cillick & Smith for respectful legal services and confident representation after a fatality. We manage wrongful death claims for bereaved family members.
Call us for free consultation. We’re here for you.